Traineeship Quality Management
Breathomix develops technology and artificial intelligence for early diagnosis of (otherwise) potentially lethal diseases and to enable personalized medicine. For this purpose we develop the BreathBase platform, on which we perform breath analysis infused with AI. We work together with research centers around the world.
Certification and quality management are of great importance in the development of medical solutions. That is why we are looking for one or more trainees to describe our business processes and to develop a document management portal in SharePoint, to ensure that we can standardize and guarantee quality in everything we do.
As a Quality Management trainee you like to get things done. You are driven and well organized. You are an analytical thinker, and you are motivated to describe business processes and improve them based on audits and by creating tools. You do not have to be an expert in programming or in SharePoint, but affinity with working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, knowledge of VBA or creating websites is a plus.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging (graduation) traineeship in an environment where we work to fundamentally change healthcare. You can contribute to this during your internship. We offer an internship allowance of € 345 gross per month and the opportunity to learn and develop yourself.
- You are in the final year of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have knowledge of describing business processes
- You enjoy improving business processes
- You are an analytical thinker
- You are well organised
- You can work independently
- You enjoy working on a web portal in SharePoint. This is not hardcore programming, but it helps to have a bit of affinity with IT.
- You have solid experience with Microsoft Office
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a pre.
You can apply to this position by using the following link.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.