Software Developer Medical Device
Breathomix is an exciting start-up company that plans to transform the way patients with (respiratory) diseases are diagnosed and managed, by bringing the innovative BreathBase Solution to clinical care. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for a passionate software developer. In addition to the obvious developer skills, our developer must be able to continue to develop his/her knowledge and skills in new technologies; we believe being curious and eager to learn is central to this role.
If you are excited about the prospect of working in a dynamic start up environment and want to contribute in changing the future of healthcare, we may be looking for you!
As software developer in Breathomix, you will work and collaborate on developing, building, maintaining and testing application software for our BreathBase platform. You will manage and work in close harmony with an external software development party. You will also work closely with a technical physician and scientific project manager to drive our product development forward. And you will make sure that all required design, development and documentation standards are met.
We are looking for developers who work well in teams, who are able to put user requirements into thoroughly tested software units, transform a graphical design into a well performing software program and implement data processing routines.
- Requirements analysis, specification and implementation
- Ensure high quality, robust and easy-to-maintain software that meets specifications and relevant quality standards
- Code writing and testing
- Define and communicate consequences for software design on architectural and requirement choices
- Determine well defined interfaces together with relevant disciplines
- Design and/or test documentation
- Software maintenance
- Keep up-to-date with developments in software engineering technologies and DevOps and propagate this
- Contribute to software and DevOps technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Present ideas for improvement of software
- Support users of the platform
We would like you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, informatics, computer science or equivalent
- Genuine interest and passion for technology and programming. A life-long learner who constantly updates skills
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements and software development control and release procedures
- Experience in .NET/C# development and the technology stack
- Experience on MS Azure Services with developing, deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions and Azure Web Jobs, using Visual Studio
- Experience with MicroServices Architecture and Design Patterns
- Fluent in MS-SQL Server, database design and programming
- Experience collaborating in a variety of project methodologies (e.g. Agile vs. Waterfall)
- Experience in code repository management and DevOps process using tools like Azure DevOps, Jira, Git etc.
- Experience in medical device software development, using Microsoft Technologies and a firm understanding of the medical device software development standards (ISO 13485 and ISO 14971, IEC 62304 is considered an advantage
- Ability to work within a diverse team of skill and personality in the delivery of high-quality products.
- Strong knowledge of quality processes and a track record of delivering high quality code.
- Good working knowledge of the English language
You can apply to this position by using the following link.