C# .NET Software Developer
C# .NET Software Developer
We are building our Netherlands-based software team and we are looking for cutting edge C#, .NET-developers. We offer you the unique opportunity to grow the software team with us, therefore teamwork is very important. We are looking for developers who put user requirements into thoroughly tested software units, transform a graphical design into a well performing software program and implement data processing routines.
About the position
Your task will be to deliver high quality, robust and easy-to-maintain software that meets specifications and relevant quality standards.
You will collaborate on developing, building, maintaining and testing application software for our Cloud based BreathBase Platform. You will manage and work in close harmony with an external software development party and the business to drive our product development forward. And you will make sure that all required design, development and documentation standards are met.
Some of the things you will be involved in are:
- Writing and test code
- Requirements analysis, design specification and implementation
- Define and communicate consequences for software design on architectural and requirement choices
- Determine well defined interfaces together with relevant disciplines
- Create Documentation according to IEC 62304 standards
- Perform software maintenance
- Keep up-to-date with developments in software engineering technologies and DevOps and propagate this
- Contribute to software and DevOps technology roadmaps and other strategic activities
- Present ideas for improvement of software
- Support users of the platform
About the team
We are an internationally operating scale-up in medical technology that develops breath analysis applications for clinical practice. We aim to bring cutting edge, data driven medicine to clinical practice to increase the chances of survival with different diseases, save costs, and improve the quality of care and of life.
We are currently working on further validation and implementation of our Covid-19 rapid test in the Netherlands. We are also working on a dozen clinical studies spread across locations in North America, Europe and Asia.
We are scaling up and growing as fast as we can, and that is exactly where you come in.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering, informatics, computer science or equivalent
- Genuine interest and passion for technology and programming. A life-long learner who constantly updates skills
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements and software development control and release procedures
- Experience with .NET; Azure IoT Hub; Cosmos DB; MS-SQL Db; React
- Ability to work within a diverse team of skill and personality in the delivery of high-quality products
- Strong knowledge of quality processes and a track record of delivering high quality code
- Good working knowledge of the English language
- Experience in medical device software development, using Microsoft Technologies and a firm understanding of the medical device software development standards (ISO 13485 and ISO 14971, IEC 62304 is considered an advantage
- Experience with implementation of IoT solutions, preferably in Azure Sphere is an advantage
We are looking for developers who work well in teams, who are able to put user requirements into thoroughly tested software units, transform a graphical design into a well performing software program and implement data processing routines.
Would you like to grow with us?
We offer you the opportunity to create your own position and build with us on our BreathBase Platform. You will have a varied role as part of a talented and diverse team. Your work is relevant, you will have a major impact in the software we embed as a medical tech company.
- A competitive salary
- An international team
- 25 days holiday allowance
- A fast paced working environment
- A non contributary pension plan
For more information, please contact Dick Naezer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Lead Software Developer We are building our Netherlands-based software team and we are looking for cutting edge C#, .NET-developers. We offer you the unique opportunity to grow the software team with us, therefore teamwork is very important. We are looking for...
We are always interested in creative people who want to strengthen our team. Do you think you can contribute on accomplishing our mission and would you like to join a team of professionals, please let us know and drop us an e-mail with your CV or LinkedIn profile. We...