Software QA Engineer
We’re looking for a Software QA engineer who will drive innovation and streamline our overall testing processes. You’ll play a key role in our development process and have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the quality of our Breathbase platform, software that truly matters.
Breathomix is a fast growing, internationally operating Medical Tech Scale-Up. Our core business is breath analysis for diagnosing a multitude of conditions (Asthma, COPD, lung cancer, and many more) and enabling precision medicine.
Our team is growing, innovative, intelligent, and always ahead of the game. Software is the core of our technology and we’re now looking for savvy software enthusiasts who will go above and beyond to make impact that truly matters…….and that’s where you come in.
About the role
As a Software QA Engineer, you monitor every phase of the software development process to ensure the quality of the software adheres to the internal and external standards.
You’ll help introduce holistic testing practices, make colleagues aware of the achievable testing goals, actively look for issues in processes and software and propose improvements and fixes. When necessary, you will help the Product owner with requirement definitions.
You help meeting deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and product teams or leaders.
- Apply your critical point of view on the entire process of Design, Development and Release of our features (shift-left or right testing)
- Verify the implementation of risk control measures
- Design, review and execute tests and report their outcomes
- Help to develop the necessary test plans and reports according to our Quality Management System
- Verify the released software versions
- Analyse software complaints
- Create and maintain test cases
- Contribute to our traceability needs
- Give your input on risk analysis and necessary documentation
- Record test progress and results
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Research and analyse product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
This is you
Problem solving comes natural to you. You easily adapt to new technologies and approaches whilst doing so. You are a critical thinker, and you are not hesitant to speak your mind.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Experience in the role of agile tester/QA engineer;
- Experience in test case management and bug tracking tools;
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, and testing tools;
- Ability to troubleshoot, triage, and provide detailed information for expediting issue resolution.
On top of a competitive salary, 25 days holiday allowance and an extraordinary Pension Plan (non-contributory!!) we also have these benefits:
- Growth: Be part of a growing company, team, and technology. On top of that, we offer personal and professional development.
- Team: be part of a young, international team of intelligent minds; learn & co-create.
- Make impact: your job matters! Own what you do, you will get the freedom to do it well.
- Fun: although we don’t have a ping-pong table, we do play hard, celebrate regularly, have drinks on Friday and enjoy quarterly events.
We’re excited to receive your resume or LinkedIn profile. That’s more than enough. After that;
- Our HR Manager will jump on a call with you.
- We’ll schedule a get together with the team, so you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse.
De naam zeg het al, kwaliteit. Als producent van een medical device is kwaliteit voor ons belangrijk, in alles wat we doen. Als Quality Officer is het jouw missie om de kwaliteit in al onze processen en procedures naar een hoger niveau te brengen, vast te leggen en te...
Breathomix is an internationally operating Medical Tech Scale-Up. We take pride in truly innovating the future of healthcare and revolutionize patient diagnosis and treatment. Our core business is breath analysis for diagnosing a multitude of conditions (Asthma, COPD,...
Ben jij onlangs afgestudeerd in het Gezondheidsrecht en wil jij een impact maken op de toekomst van de medische gezondheidszorg? Durf jij het aan op basis van jouw medisch-juridische kennis koers te bepalen voor onze innovatieve technologie? Lees dan verder!...